Sunday, October 3, 2010

Finally, fall is here!

Well, this is just an update actually. It's 7:30am and I've been awake since about 4:45am. So, I figured I would post to one of my blogs to get my brain to stop going 100 miles a minute, as usual.

First off, our dog has been found. Ashley's mom found him a few doors down a couple days after he took off. He was safe, fed and they even gave him a bath! As a thank you we gave them a gift from DLM (Dorothy Lane Market).

I have also started a new job. I am now working at the Walmart DC in Washington Courthouse as an order filler. So far it's a great job with plenty of places to go if I want. I've been there since 8/31/10. My schedule works for me pretty well too, M-F 4pm to 12:30am, even though I haven't seen an 8 hour shift since day one. But, the pay still makes up for that.

And lastly, I haven't forgotten about the module building. As time allows, I expect to start here in the next few weeks and build it over the weekend or before I go to work during the week. I will also have my son get involved as much as a 3 1/2 year old can. He helped with building his mommy's craft cabinets, so he can help with drill operations :-) .

Ok, that's all for now. Maybe I can sleep now before i have to get up in about 3 hours.

Happy model railroading!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like.