Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tri-County Modular Railroaders

Well, I did it. I am in the beginning stages of starting a new model railroad club. My last attempt with the Ohio Valley Free-Mo group would have worked out if I first, didn't try to cover such a large area for membership. Three states was a little ambitious for someone new to Free-Mo and heading a model railroad group. And second, if I had more time to dedicate to a large group and money to spend on my modules, things would have turned out better. So, I turned it over to someone else in the Cincinnati area, but have not seen much, if any, progress from the group.

This time around, I will be starting smaller with trying to gain membership through local hobby shops, my families churches, and so on. So, hopefully this goes well. Please spread the word and find us on Facebook at the Tri-County Modular Railroaders page. The group is open to anyone interested in HO modular model railroading built to Free-mo standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like.